Back with new stuff again...
After a long time away from DT, due to the loss of my whole camera setup, I decided to buy another one and keep on posting for my Exclusivity contribution to this database, improving the quality of my shots and the times of shooting sessions.
And so I also decided to ask for a serious critique on what is good or not for this platform (i.e. what could sell better in my portfolio, what I should leave out of it and what can wait).
Comments and critiques are very seriously welcome here, to help me improve the database exposure and maybe the total sales, not willing to overpopulate this serious place with rubbish that has poor chances to be interesting for potential buyers.
These are my latest additions to my portfolio. Please help me improve, thank you.
Moreover, my main subject is Labrador Retriever and animals in general. What about the potential of some of my dogs' shots?
Thanks everyone willing to contribute.
Photo credits: Debora Teresa Gattuso.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer