Almost back to 50%
After many months of learning the hard way, my acceptance ratio is almost back to 50%. I am at 49.6% right now and hope to get back into the upper half by next month. Climbing the ladder after falling down to almost 30% has been tough. I highly recommend that new comers really watch your ratio and do not let it drop too far.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America