Back to Dreamstime
November 2011 - "Hm... Dreamstime. Let's upload some photos." REFUSED. I was mad, I hated this site! "It's not fair! My photos are great!"
They were not! But I needed a few years until I realised that I have a lot to learn.
May 2014 - "Hm... Dreamstime. I know this site! I uploaded some photos long time ago. Ha ha, look at those silly pics. Let's try again now that I have learned a few things."
And this is how I started my way on Dreamstime.
Time has showed that there is always place for learning and there is no job at which you are the best from the beginning.
It's still hard to see some photos refused, but I clench my teeth and repeat in my mind: Find your mistake. Learn! Resubmit!
I am glad that I found this answer.
This is the first accepted "step" on Dreamstime,
Good luck everyone!
Photo credits: Andrei Tailup.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon