Back to my life
I'm back hardly to my life in l'Aquila,
the Abruzzi town struck by the terrible earthquake on 6 April 2009.
Hundreds of lives were lost, and many buildings and art tresures were destroyed or severely damaged.
I hope to show my town in its original splendor.
There are some difficulty but I'm optimstic we have tenacity, courage and solidarity that cannot be destroyed by an earthquake.
L'Aquila (The Eagle) will rise again.
Thanks to Dreamstime community you are all fantastic!!!
Photo credits: Sandra Iacone.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know