Back to my life
I'm back hardly to my life in l'Aquila,
the Abruzzi town struck by the terrible earthquake on 6 April 2009.
Hundreds of lives were lost, and many buildings and art tresures were destroyed or severely damaged.
I hope to show my town in its original splendor.
There are some difficulty but I'm optimstic we have tenacity, courage and solidarity that cannot be destroyed by an earthquake.
L'Aquila (The Eagle) will rise again.
Thanks to Dreamstime community you are all fantastic!!!
Photo credits: Sandra Iacone.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon