Back to my life
I'm back hardly to my life in l'Aquila,
the Abruzzi town struck by the terrible earthquake on 6 April 2009.
Hundreds of lives were lost, and many buildings and art tresures were destroyed or severely damaged.
I hope to show my town in its original splendor.
There are some difficulty but I'm optimstic we have tenacity, courage and solidarity that cannot be destroyed by an earthquake.
L'Aquila (The Eagle) will rise again.
Thanks to Dreamstime community you are all fantastic!!!
Photo credits: Sandra Iacone.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget