Back to my life
I'm back hardly to my life in l'Aquila,
the Abruzzi town struck by the terrible earthquake on 6 April 2009.
Hundreds of lives were lost, and many buildings and art tresures were destroyed or severely damaged.
I hope to show my town in its original splendor.
There are some difficulty but I'm optimstic we have tenacity, courage and solidarity that cannot be destroyed by an earthquake.
L'Aquila (The Eagle) will rise again.
Thanks to Dreamstime community you are all fantastic!!!
Photo credits: Sandra Iacone.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!