Back to School
Summer is almost over and the school begins. Some kids are looking forward, some would prefer never ending holiday.
In some parts of world the kids are happy that can go to school even when is obligatory.
But everywhere kids are trying to learn what they will need in life. Counting, reading and lots of other staff.
And everywhere kids like the breaks :-).
Where is the best education system? I have experience just with Czech and partly Indonesian one...
Photo credits: Petr Zamecnik.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings