Back from vacation to Winthrop Washington.
I just returned from a 9 day vacation in Winthrop in the North Cascade Mountains in Washington state. It was a busy week with mountain biking, fishing, wakeboarding, swimming and boating, but I did have some time to shoot photos.
Winthrop is an interesting town, once my recently submitted photos are approved you will be able to see this. The town is an old west setting, everything in the city limits has the old west theme. The town is very busy during the day, but if you go there at the crack of dawn, you can get some great shots.
Here is an older picture from Winthrop that I shot a couple years ago. I will post an update when my pics are approved.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?