Background out of a cat ;)
Today I desided to share an easy tip how to make abstract backgrounds out of anything.
for ex. was made of this picture
To do so I opened Photoshop filters => distort => wave and later played a bit with settings.
None of these backgrounds of mine were bought yet thought, but they were approved on most stocks and life will show what happens later. Anyway, making backgrounds can be quite entertaining. Have fun!
Photo credits: Julia161.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles