Background out of a cat ;)
Today I desided to share an easy tip how to make abstract backgrounds out of anything.
for ex. was made of this picture
To do so I opened Photoshop filters => distort => wave and later played a bit with settings.
None of these backgrounds of mine were bought yet thought, but they were approved on most stocks and life will show what happens later. Anyway, making backgrounds can be quite entertaining. Have fun!
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France