Background out of a cat ;)
Today I desided to share an easy tip how to make abstract backgrounds out of anything.
for ex. was made of this picture
To do so I opened Photoshop filters => distort => wave and later played a bit with settings.
None of these backgrounds of mine were bought yet thought, but they were approved on most stocks and life will show what happens later. Anyway, making backgrounds can be quite entertaining. Have fun!
Photo credits: Julia161.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?