Background out of a cat ;)
Today I desided to share an easy tip how to make abstract backgrounds out of anything.
for ex. was made of this picture
To do so I opened Photoshop filters => distort => wave and later played a bit with settings.
None of these backgrounds of mine were bought yet thought, but they were approved on most stocks and life will show what happens later. Anyway, making backgrounds can be quite entertaining. Have fun!
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings