Background out of a cat ;)
Today I desided to share an easy tip how to make abstract backgrounds out of anything.
for ex. was made of this picture
To do so I opened Photoshop filters => distort => wave and later played a bit with settings.
None of these backgrounds of mine were bought yet thought, but they were approved on most stocks and life will show what happens later. Anyway, making backgrounds can be quite entertaining. Have fun!
Photo credits: Julia161.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images