Backgrounds and textures
Among the three picture that I submitted, only this one is approved. The others has been rejected with reason. I must admit that they are no good at all on the edge etc..
Only this nylon texture has been approved. I feel like, there is some room for my texture. I have to digest first the given reasons of the rejections.
I will glad to have tips from you to improve my uploads. Because of the rejections, my A/R ratio dropped dramatically ;) this month.
I hope to be able to upload more later.
Have a nice day to all of you.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America