Backing Up While Away From Home?
Here's a question for anyone who cares to comment:
How many backups do you keep while you're traveling? And how do you do it? I don't have nearly enough CF cards to hold all my images if I'm on the road for more than a couple days, so I transfer the files to my laptop, then backup those files to a portable hard drive.
I _guess_ this is safe, but, all the same, I'm depending on two hard drives, both of which get plenty of banging around during transit.
Any other strategies? How far do you all go to ensure you have a good backup while you're traveling?
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road