Backing Up While Away From Home?
Here's a question for anyone who cares to comment:
How many backups do you keep while you're traveling? And how do you do it? I don't have nearly enough CF cards to hold all my images if I'm on the road for more than a couple days, so I transfer the files to my laptop, then backup those files to a portable hard drive.
I _guess_ this is safe, but, all the same, I'm depending on two hard drives, both of which get plenty of banging around during transit.
Any other strategies? How far do you all go to ensure you have a good backup while you're traveling?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project