Backing Up While Away From Home?
Here's a question for anyone who cares to comment:
How many backups do you keep while you're traveling? And how do you do it? I don't have nearly enough CF cards to hold all my images if I'm on the road for more than a couple days, so I transfer the files to my laptop, then backup those files to a portable hard drive.
I _guess_ this is safe, but, all the same, I'm depending on two hard drives, both of which get plenty of banging around during transit.
Any other strategies? How far do you all go to ensure you have a good backup while you're traveling?
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays