Backup your data now!
Many photographers and graphic designers have a good practice to backup their data regularly. I have a portable HDD to backup my laptop, and DVDs as a secondary backup because the burning processes are painfully slow.
Today, I did a special backup because I seen this alert notice about Seagate's 2.5" HDD:
So, if your HDD has the same version of firmware you may do a full backup right now.
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Kirill Zdorov.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
Related image searches
Harddisk related image searches