Backup your data now!
Many photographers and graphic designers have a good practice to backup their data regularly. I have a portable HDD to backup my laptop, and DVDs as a secondary backup because the burning processes are painfully slow.
Today, I did a special backup because I seen this alert notice about Seagate's 2.5" HDD:
So, if your HDD has the same version of firmware you may do a full backup right now.
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Kirill Zdorov.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
Related image searches
Backup related image searches