Backup your data now!
Many photographers and graphic designers have a good practice to backup their data regularly. I have a portable HDD to backup my laptop, and DVDs as a secondary backup because the burning processes are painfully slow.
Today, I did a special backup because I seen this alert notice about Seagate's 2.5" HDD:
So, if your HDD has the same version of firmware you may do a full backup right now.
edited by admin - moved image to the top
Photo credits: Kirill Zdorov.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
Related image searches
Data related image searches