Backup Your Photos on DVD - Dreamstime
Most newer computers have a DVD recorder, and blank discs are relatively cheap. Buy a stack of discs, backup your photos, and put them in a fireproof safe or safety deposit box. Backup the new ones every couple of months (or more depending on your shooting frequency). Don’t forget to write down which pictures are on the disc and the date they were backed up. You might think about recopying the discs every 5 years or so, because they don’t last forever.
New blog contest!
Expert in drone photography? Tell us how to get the best aerial shots. You can win $600 cash prizes!
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted
Related image searches
related image searches