Lots of people don't backup their data enough...then complain when it is lost. This will happen - it's just a matter of time until it happens to you..!
I use lots of small CF cards, a backup to my home network, a backup in the firesafe and a backup on DVD at my brothers house just to be sure! I was burgled and had my computer gear stolen hence the paranoia!
Then there is fire risk, flood risk or an asteroid may land on your house so make sure you have an offsite backup as well!
And make sure the backups work! Read a sample of data back to make sure they do...
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.