Fortunatly I don't live in a big city,or I should better say that I live in a small village on the North of Italy,so get to do some great walks around and not far from my house with my dog and obviously with my camera.
So during one of the last ones,I focused on:
1) a rose frozen in the snow:
2) I started going after a track left by a tractor in the snow
3) I ended finding out an ice slab with its curious texture
4) finally I couldn't forget the one who was next to me during all this trip...my cute dog: Nian
so without moving from my house,here it's a small but cute trip a did lately
cheers you all! :-)
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles