Fortunatly I don't live in a big city,or I should better say that I live in a small village on the North of Italy,so get to do some great walks around and not far from my house with my dog and obviously with my camera.
So during one of the last ones,I focused on:
1) a rose frozen in the snow:
2) I started going after a track left by a tractor in the snow
3) I ended finding out an ice slab with its curious texture
4) finally I couldn't forget the one who was next to me during all this trip...my cute dog: Nian
so without moving from my house,here it's a small but cute trip a did lately
cheers you all! :-)
Photo credits: Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa