Fortunatly I don't live in a big city,or I should better say that I live in a small village on the North of Italy,so get to do some great walks around and not far from my house with my dog and obviously with my camera.
So during one of the last ones,I focused on:
1) a rose frozen in the snow:
2) I started going after a track left by a tractor in the snow
3) I ended finding out an ice slab with its curious texture
4) finally I couldn't forget the one who was next to me during all this trip...my cute dog: Nian
so without moving from my house,here it's a small but cute trip a did lately
cheers you all! :-)
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!