Fortunatly I don't live in a big city,or I should better say that I live in a small village on the North of Italy,so get to do some great walks around and not far from my house with my dog and obviously with my camera.
So during one of the last ones,I focused on:
1) a rose frozen in the snow:
2) I started going after a track left by a tractor in the snow
3) I ended finding out an ice slab with its curious texture
4) finally I couldn't forget the one who was next to me during all this trip...my cute dog: Nian
so without moving from my house,here it's a small but cute trip a did lately
cheers you all! :-)
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget