Bad camera or bad Photographer?
On Saturday I go with some friends to a Canyon to make some canyoning. Of course that my machine (fujifilm 9600) come along, I was a little afraid because electronics and water don
That was a great chance to make great pictures. Beautiful landscape, and people doing a strange sport.
Afraid with all that water i put my machine inside a plastic bag, put the program on the machine to auto (don
In the end of the day i have 232 images.
Result, 226 bad photos, white balance wrong, out of focus, noise, artifacts, and only 6 good pictures.
The only good thin was the day in that beautiful landscape.
I trust my machine and now i regret that :(
Photo credits: Paulo Resende.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day