Bad camera or bad Photographer?
On Saturday I go with some friends to a Canyon to make some canyoning. Of course that my machine (fujifilm 9600) come along, I was a little afraid because electronics and water don
That was a great chance to make great pictures. Beautiful landscape, and people doing a strange sport.
Afraid with all that water i put my machine inside a plastic bag, put the program on the machine to auto (don
In the end of the day i have 232 images.
Result, 226 bad photos, white balance wrong, out of focus, noise, artifacts, and only 6 good pictures.
The only good thin was the day in that beautiful landscape.
I trust my machine and now i regret that :(
Photo credits: Paulo Resende.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal