Bad few weeks, but on the up.
As some of you will know I have been recorvering from an operation and have been totaly out of the photography arena for a couple of months.
Good news is I am finaly on the mend and should be able to get hold of my camera in the next few weeks, just with some small lenses, and get shooting again.
While I have been out of it my time has not been completely wasted as I have been researching a lot and have also made some very good contacts in the book market.
Because of this I have decided to open an online bookstore specialisng in photography books. I have built the site over the last few weeks and have started to populate with some great titles. I am now just waiting for my main supplier to get me fixed up with some data feeds and we'll be up and running fully.
Amazing what a spell of forced inactivity can bring :o)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project