Bad few weeks, but on the up.
As some of you will know I have been recorvering from an operation and have been totaly out of the photography arena for a couple of months.
Good news is I am finaly on the mend and should be able to get hold of my camera in the next few weeks, just with some small lenses, and get shooting again.
While I have been out of it my time has not been completely wasted as I have been researching a lot and have also made some very good contacts in the book market.
Because of this I have decided to open an online bookstore specialisng in photography books. I have built the site over the last few weeks and have started to populate with some great titles. I am now just waiting for my main supplier to get me fixed up with some data feeds and we'll be up and running fully.
Amazing what a spell of forced inactivity can bring :o)
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes