Bad few weeks, but on the up.
As some of you will know I have been recorvering from an operation and have been totaly out of the photography arena for a couple of months.
Good news is I am finaly on the mend and should be able to get hold of my camera in the next few weeks, just with some small lenses, and get shooting again.
While I have been out of it my time has not been completely wasted as I have been researching a lot and have also made some very good contacts in the book market.
Because of this I have decided to open an online bookstore specialisng in photography books. I have built the site over the last few weeks and have started to populate with some great titles. I am now just waiting for my main supplier to get me fixed up with some data feeds and we'll be up and running fully.
Amazing what a spell of forced inactivity can bring :o)
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step