Bad Schandau is a small spa town in Germany, in Saxon Switzerland. It lies at the border of the Czech Republic on the River Elbe about 35 km southeast of Dresden. The city falls into the Saxon Switzerland-Eastern Ore Mountains district, whose center is the town of Pirna. This olast is a national park that extends to the Czech side of Hřensko, which we can get by ferry. This country is a rock itself and full of beautiful views.
Photo credits: Frantisek Jarabica.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings