Bad weather, good photos
I often think of lousy weather days as lousy days for making photos. But, sometimes the worst of days can present unique opportunities for beautiful shots.
Back in the winter, we had an ice storm. Lots of freezing rain and precipitation. But, I decided to venture outside and see what I might could photography.
Either way, for me, its a reminder that the worst of weather can sometimes bring great photo ops.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe