Bad weather, good photos
I often think of lousy weather days as lousy days for making photos. But, sometimes the worst of days can present unique opportunities for beautiful shots.
Back in the winter, we had an ice storm. Lots of freezing rain and precipitation. But, I decided to venture outside and see what I might could photography.
Either way, for me, its a reminder that the worst of weather can sometimes bring great photo ops.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs