The world headquarters of the Baha’i faith is located in the city of Haifa, Israel. The faith of Baha’i preaches the unity of all world religions and believes that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed were all fundamentally bearers of the same message. There are about 4 million followers of this faith worldwide. Baha’i was founded in Persia by the prophet El Bab who was executed in 1850 because of his preaching.
The shrine itself is magnificent, and is adorned by the most carefully manicured gardens. The gardens provide a wonderfully shady place to rest.
Photo credits: Johnathan Andrews.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster