The world headquarters of the Baha’i faith is located in the city of Haifa, Israel. The faith of Baha’i preaches the unity of all world religions and believes that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed were all fundamentally bearers of the same message. There are about 4 million followers of this faith worldwide. Baha’i was founded in Persia by the prophet El Bab who was executed in 1850 because of his preaching.
The shrine itself is magnificent, and is adorned by the most carefully manicured gardens. The gardens provide a wonderfully shady place to rest.
Photo credits: Johnathan Andrews.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success