The world headquarters of the Baha’i faith is located in the city of Haifa, Israel. The faith of Baha’i preaches the unity of all world religions and believes that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed were all fundamentally bearers of the same message. There are about 4 million followers of this faith worldwide. Baha’i was founded in Persia by the prophet El Bab who was executed in 1850 because of his preaching.
The shrine itself is magnificent, and is adorned by the most carefully manicured gardens. The gardens provide a wonderfully shady place to rest.
Photo credits: Johnathan Andrews.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road