The world headquarters of the Baha’i faith is located in the city of Haifa, Israel. The faith of Baha’i preaches the unity of all world religions and believes that Moses, Jesus, Buddha and Mohammed were all fundamentally bearers of the same message. There are about 4 million followers of this faith worldwide. Baha’i was founded in Persia by the prophet El Bab who was executed in 1850 because of his preaching.
The shrine itself is magnificent, and is adorned by the most carefully manicured gardens. The gardens provide a wonderfully shady place to rest.
Photo credits: Johnathan Andrews.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images