Baking Brussels Waffles a Tradition in Belgium
In Belgium every year on 11 novembre there is a great tradition of baking Brussels Waffels. Last weekend I was with wife and daughters with my parrents. The whole family was there together and my father was baking waffles for all of them. I helped with baking but couldn't ressist in taking some pictures too. 5 of them are here on DT. The waffles where dilicious I hope you can see this on the pictures.
Photo credits: Dirk De Keyser.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For