Baking Brussels Waffles a Tradition in Belgium
In Belgium every year on 11 novembre there is a great tradition of baking Brussels Waffels. Last weekend I was with wife and daughters with my parrents. The whole family was there together and my father was baking waffles for all of them. I helped with baking but couldn't ressist in taking some pictures too. 5 of them are here on DT. The waffles where dilicious I hope you can see this on the pictures.
Photo credits: Dirk De Keyser.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings