Yesterday I found out, that PS prevents editing of images that contain banknotes (or parts of them). Is there anyone who knows how I can use PS on such images? Or is there another way for processing images of banknotes (other than GIMP and PS)?
Thanks for your advice!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know