Yesterday I found out, that PS prevents editing of images that contain banknotes (or parts of them). Is there anyone who knows how I can use PS on such images? Or is there another way for processing images of banknotes (other than GIMP and PS)?
Thanks for your advice!
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs