Be Diverse and perservere
For all the new contributors who are getting frustrated with not getting sales and feeling like the time and effort that they spend is being wasted. Fear not just remember that Microstock is a Marathon not a sprint.
Over the last month or so I have tried to focus more and learn more, and its starting to pay off. I have had 3 sales from shot that I totally forgot that I even took.
They werent the biggest sales but its nice to see that my hard work has paid off.
I was starting to get frustrated since I was seeing the same issues with a series that I was trying to shoot for 3 days that was a commercial project so I decided to check out youtube and started searching and low and behold i found my solution.
So for anyone who is thinking of giving up, DONT have fun with it and the sales will come and if you get stuck realise that we are in the information age where you can just do a search and find a solution.
The 3 sales I am referring to
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava