Be PROUD of your development!
This article is simply supposed to be a quick reminder of that we all, once in a while, need to look back at some of our very first uploads and compare them with some of our recent ones. This will allow us to see how far we've actually come, if not in picture quality then in tagging and naming (which is just as important in order to get hits)!
Now, I advice you all to do this and be proud of what you've accomplished - regardless of how many sales you've reached.
Here are some of my very first uploads followed by some recent ones...
Photo credits: , Dahlskoge.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal