Be there on time - Editorial Photography
For those of us who are photographers that don't necessarily have access to the immediate news and are always "late" at the scene, well, here's something that might be very helpful:
I signed up for alerts that can be delivered to your email and/or mobile phone.
You can set it up such that when there is some news of major importance, locally, where it might be easy for you to go to, you'll receive a message. That way you can pack up your gear and rush to the scene, snap a few shots that can then be submitted to DT as editorial.
Photo credits: Steveluker.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror