Be there on time - Editorial Photography
For those of us who are photographers that don't necessarily have access to the immediate news and are always "late" at the scene, well, here's something that might be very helpful:
I signed up for alerts that can be delivered to your email and/or mobile phone.
You can set it up such that when there is some news of major importance, locally, where it might be easy for you to go to, you'll receive a message. That way you can pack up your gear and rush to the scene, snap a few shots that can then be submitted to DT as editorial.
Photo credits: Steveluker.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars