Be there on time - Editorial Photography
For those of us who are photographers that don't necessarily have access to the immediate news and are always "late" at the scene, well, here's something that might be very helpful:
I signed up for alerts that can be delivered to your email and/or mobile phone.
You can set it up such that when there is some news of major importance, locally, where it might be easy for you to go to, you'll receive a message. That way you can pack up your gear and rush to the scene, snap a few shots that can then be submitted to DT as editorial.
Photo credits: Steveluker.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama