Be there on time - Editorial Photography
For those of us who are photographers that don't necessarily have access to the immediate news and are always "late" at the scene, well, here's something that might be very helpful:
I signed up for alerts that can be delivered to your email and/or mobile phone.
You can set it up such that when there is some news of major importance, locally, where it might be easy for you to go to, you'll receive a message. That way you can pack up your gear and rush to the scene, snap a few shots that can then be submitted to DT as editorial.
Photo credits: Steveluker.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)