Be the Top
Though I admit that I feel more excited to write here than other blogs, for I am surrounded by all the photographers and designers from all over the world.
My best friend who is studying her PH.D used to say how nice it will be to do the created job, to be a writer, a designer, a photographer. She said she envy these people. It is not easy to do this full time, especially for me, for I never followed any regular course.
It will be really very nice if there's one day I can do all these as my full-time job. What I need to have is the courage. Now I look back at what I've done the past months, I rarely took the photos. I don't know how many excuses I gave to myself.
Maybe I won't be the top photographer, but I really hope that my life could smile as brightly as these tulip under the sunbeams.
Photo credits: Hcss5.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror