Be wary of Facebook...
You probably heard about it already, but just in case...
On Feb. 4th, Facebook changed their terms of service (without telling anyone, because their terms of service give them the right to do so).
Basically, the biggest change is that whatever content is uploaded to Facebook belongs to them FOREVER, and that remains true even if the person that posted the content leaves the site.
Needless to say, that means that any image you upload on Facebook becomes theirs to sell and use as they wish.
Given the uproar that this change has caused, I can see them going back to the old TOS pretty soon, but once again Facebook showed that they cannot be trusted and that they are ready to do anything to generate income.
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation