Be wary of Facebook...
You probably heard about it already, but just in case...
On Feb. 4th, Facebook changed their terms of service (without telling anyone, because their terms of service give them the right to do so).
Basically, the biggest change is that whatever content is uploaded to Facebook belongs to them FOREVER, and that remains true even if the person that posted the content leaves the site.
Needless to say, that means that any image you upload on Facebook becomes theirs to sell and use as they wish.
Given the uproar that this change has caused, I can see them going back to the old TOS pretty soon, but once again Facebook showed that they cannot be trusted and that they are ready to do anything to generate income.
Photo credits: Folco Banfi.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget