Be zen, zen and zen !
And this is the picture that I am really proud of. This is the first time that I went to the same place several time. It is also the first time that I took time to seat down in front the scene, to have a look around me to see where is the sun, to wait patiently the good moment to press on the button of my camera. Until now, I felt quite shy to capture pictures with a lot of people around me and I captured as much as I can before leaving the place in a shortest time possible. Not this time because I wanted a perfect composition and nobody must be in my frame ;)
This is the positive side effect of dreamstime. I start to be more selective, more picky in quality ... and the result is there ... the acceptance ratio rosed from 20 to 56% today with the gap of 50 pictures online now !
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Make Money Selling Online Stock Photography With Cheap Camera Equipment
- Getting older!
- Stock Photography - Here is How to Create Images that Sell
- Some of my gear throughout my stock experience
- Camera Equipment for Christmas?
- Izmir (Traveling Turkey Series - 2)
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past