Beach... timid approaching of summer? Definitely not!
I like to take photos on the beach, usually... but this time was quite different... in these days in Italy came a cyclone called Medusa that offered my camera a further opportunity to picture the following shots:
And here the EXIF infos:
Aperture F Number: f/9.0
Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Model: NIKON D50
Exposure Time: 10/1000
F Number: 90/10
Exposure Program: 0
Max Aperture Value: 44/10
Metering Mode: 5
When the weather doesn't help you... I just used my exposimeter... it was raining and so windy... i couldn't leave without trying again and...
this what happened on the Kite beach of my country! Colors were so sweet and looking eyecatching.
Loved these two pictures to the bits. I still feel wind on my face!
Photo credits: Debora Teresa Gattuso.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images