Beach... timid approaching of summer? Definitely not!
I like to take photos on the beach, usually... but this time was quite different... in these days in Italy came a cyclone called Medusa that offered my camera a further opportunity to picture the following shots:
And here the EXIF infos:
Aperture F Number: f/9.0
Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Model: NIKON D50
Exposure Time: 10/1000
F Number: 90/10
Exposure Program: 0
Max Aperture Value: 44/10
Metering Mode: 5
When the weather doesn't help you... I just used my exposimeter... it was raining and so windy... i couldn't leave without trying again and...
this what happened on the Kite beach of my country! Colors were so sweet and looking eyecatching.
Loved these two pictures to the bits. I still feel wind on my face!
Photo credits: Debora Teresa Gattuso.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava