Beautifual traditional building in China
China is a country with a long history, ancient Chinese buildings have a long tradition and unique style. In particular, is the classic wooden structure buildings, its elegant appearance, color, heavy, unique style, whether the corridor doors and windows, or Rendezvous Pavilion, has a strong artistic and practical. This is Shanghai's ancient architecture of the Qing Dynasty.
Photo credits: J6789.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles