Beautifual traditional building in China
China is a country with a long history, ancient Chinese buildings have a long tradition and unique style. In particular, is the classic wooden structure buildings, its elegant appearance, color, heavy, unique style, whether the corridor doors and windows, or Rendezvous Pavilion, has a strong artistic and practical. This is Shanghai's ancient architecture of the Qing Dynasty.
Photo credits: J6789.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory