Beautiful Autumn in the Mountains
Autumn is a very beautiful time of the year and if the weather is good, everyone wants to walk outdoors and enjoy the autumn scenery.
You can go in the woods or mountains, stroll on footpaths among the fallen autumn leaves and do a lot of bright colorful photos.
The real autumn in the mountains of the North Caucasus is due in October - November, when all the deciduous trees are dressed in bright yellow finery.
And on the tops of the mountains the first snow has already appeared, reminding about fast coming of the winter season in the ski resorts of Krasnaya Polyana.
Good luck and good sales!
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips