Hi. I managed to get away to some beautiful birdwatching areas recently. The one area is the West Coast National park here in South Africa which is a International Protected area for wetland birds. A truly beautiful part of the world. Here are a few of my latest approved shots. Please have a look at some of the others pics in my portfolio if you have time.
This is an African Rail
Next, a Little Egret in flight
One of the Sunbirds species. This one is a Southern Double Collared Sunbird. It explodes with colors.
A Cape Teal drying its wings in the sun.
And a Cape Weaver looking on in the late afternoon sun
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings