Hi. I managed to get away to some beautiful birdwatching areas recently. The one area is the West Coast National park here in South Africa which is a International Protected area for wetland birds. A truly beautiful part of the world. Here are a few of my latest approved shots. Please have a look at some of the others pics in my portfolio if you have time.
This is an African Rail
Next, a Little Egret in flight
One of the Sunbirds species. This one is a Southern Double Collared Sunbird. It explodes with colors.
A Cape Teal drying its wings in the sun.
And a Cape Weaver looking on in the late afternoon sun
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.