Hi. I managed to get away to some beautiful birdwatching areas recently. The one area is the West Coast National park here in South Africa which is a International Protected area for wetland birds. A truly beautiful part of the world. Here are a few of my latest approved shots. Please have a look at some of the others pics in my portfolio if you have time.
This is an African Rail
Next, a Little Egret in flight
One of the Sunbirds species. This one is a Southern Double Collared Sunbird. It explodes with colors.
A Cape Teal drying its wings in the sun.
And a Cape Weaver looking on in the late afternoon sun
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project