Hi. I managed to get away to some beautiful birdwatching areas recently. The one area is the West Coast National park here in South Africa which is a International Protected area for wetland birds. A truly beautiful part of the world. Here are a few of my latest approved shots. Please have a look at some of the others pics in my portfolio if you have time.
This is an African Rail
Next, a Little Egret in flight
One of the Sunbirds species. This one is a Southern Double Collared Sunbird. It explodes with colors.
A Cape Teal drying its wings in the sun.
And a Cape Weaver looking on in the late afternoon sun
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking