Hi. I managed to get away to some beautiful birdwatching areas recently. The one area is the West Coast National park here in South Africa which is a International Protected area for wetland birds. A truly beautiful part of the world. Here are a few of my latest approved shots. Please have a look at some of the others pics in my portfolio if you have time.
This is an African Rail
Next, a Little Egret in flight
One of the Sunbirds species. This one is a Southern Double Collared Sunbird. It explodes with colors.
A Cape Teal drying its wings in the sun.
And a Cape Weaver looking on in the late afternoon sun
Photo credits: Neal Cooper.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc