As many of you know, California is one of the most beautiful places on earth, containing some of the most visually pleasing areas and landmarks in America such as the Golden Gate Bridge and Disneyland. However, there are lesser known places in California that are just as amazing as those, and I would like give you a little insight into these locations!
Morro Bay, California- Little know Morro Bay California is an amazing harbor for relaxin and beautiful landmarks. Morro rock, pictured here, is a huge dormant volcano located in the bay, and its size can only be appreciated up close and personal.
Monterey, California- Known for its golf courses and famous 17 mile drive, Monterey also offers some of the most breath taking beaches and sunsets on the west coast.
Sacramento, California- Sacramento, the state's capitol, offers an amazing landmark, the Capitol building. Located in the center of Sacramento, the Capitol is a symbol of California's wealth and power, and tours are available every day!
Photo credits: Matthew Clausen.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes