As many of you know, California is one of the most beautiful places on earth, containing some of the most visually pleasing areas and landmarks in America such as the Golden Gate Bridge and Disneyland. However, there are lesser known places in California that are just as amazing as those, and I would like give you a little insight into these locations!
Morro Bay, California- Little know Morro Bay California is an amazing harbor for relaxin and beautiful landmarks. Morro rock, pictured here, is a huge dormant volcano located in the bay, and its size can only be appreciated up close and personal.
Monterey, California- Known for its golf courses and famous 17 mile drive, Monterey also offers some of the most breath taking beaches and sunsets on the west coast.
Sacramento, California- Sacramento, the state's capitol, offers an amazing landmark, the Capitol building. Located in the center of Sacramento, the Capitol is a symbol of California's wealth and power, and tours are available every day!
Photo credits: Matthew Clausen.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People