First you have to got some land for your own, and as a owner of this place you can do there whatever you like, nice if this place is near your home or simply garden in back you home. Then you can create everything there, some wooden terrace to sit down and joy sunny weather, some small water place with colorful flowers and maybe golden cute fishes and of course lots of plants small colorful like flowers, bushes and big green plants like trees that getting nice shadow in warm summer time.
I have my own small piece of land but it is looking more like a field before sowing, it is a brown long land behind my house. It is getting warm and sunny so I will start to do something there that maybe some day I will be proud of and will show you some of my garden creation.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon