First you have to got some land for your own, and as a owner of this place you can do there whatever you like, nice if this place is near your home or simply garden in back you home. Then you can create everything there, some wooden terrace to sit down and joy sunny weather, some small water place with colorful flowers and maybe golden cute fishes and of course lots of plants small colorful like flowers, bushes and big green plants like trees that getting nice shadow in warm summer time.
I have my own small piece of land but it is looking more like a field before sowing, it is a brown long land behind my house. It is getting warm and sunny so I will start to do something there that maybe some day I will be proud of and will show you some of my garden creation.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget