A photographer is invited to a dinner party. When he arrives the hostess says, "I've seen your beautiful photos. You must have a very good camera." After the meal she says to the photographer, "How did you like your dinner?" He responds, "It was delicious, you must have a very good stove."
Photo credits: Ian Mcdonald.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand