A photographer is invited to a dinner party. When he arrives the hostess says, "I've seen your beautiful photos. You must have a very good camera." After the meal she says to the photographer, "How did you like your dinner?" He responds, "It was delicious, you must have a very good stove."
Photo credits: Ian Mcdonald.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready