These days it’s a month since I went to Prague to Depeche Mode concert. Apart from the concert which is beyond any descriptions (these guys are incredible and unrivaled!) and which I’m still recovering from:), I was impressed by Prague. This was my first time in this city and it was definitely love from first site. Prague is beautiful and splendour, glorious and noble, and at the same time so homey. Every stone in this city, its every part breathes history.
One can enjoy majestic architecture or follow the steps of great writers, composers and artists, and make discovery after discovery – it’s a never ending adventure! Prague is a cultural metropolis of Europe in many ways – it offers numerous exhibitions and concerts, modern and classical, and lots of other events.
Sure enough I took my camera with me and made hundreds of photos. Some of them were accepted by DT, but just a few (as most pictures were made for home archive), that’s why I borrowed several photos from other DT members. Hope, guys, you don’t mind:)
Looking through what I’ve written I understand how non-informative it came out. But I didn’t want to write a historical essay, or make a kind of report enlisting names and places, or give advice. I just wanted to express and share my feelings and admiration.
Oh, I’ll do give advice)) Come visit Prague!
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images