Beautiful San Francisco!
Here are some photos of San Francisco
What comes to mind first when thinking of San Francisco is, of course, the Golden Gate Bridge:
Being on the Bay, San Francisco offers a great panorama, with skyscrapers showing above the water:
Next to the financial district in downtown is the Coit Tower, on top of Nob Hill:
Across, in the middle of the SF Bay is the famous Island of Alcatraz, a former federal prison:
Every year, there is an air show, with Blue Angels performing with their jets:
If you go to the Twin Peaks hill, you can see a view of the whole San Francisco. Many people come at night to see its lights:
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready