The beautiful scene you have never seen
write your text herethis picture taken in shanghai ，April 16th 2010
It’s very valuable，because
Firstly，it was very late ，usually the place where I took the photo is so crowded with people except the midnight，so I choose the 12 o'clock in the midnight 。
Secondly ，the bad weather ！the temperature is so low and I have no worm clothes ，what was worse ，the wind is strong that I almost can’t fasten my Tripod，so I shoot again and again until it was satisfying。
Thirdly ，I should thanks for the wind ，because no wind ，no beautiful ！especially by long-time exposure，the trace of the cloud that recorded is gorgeous！
Fourthly，the air is very very clear that I have never seen before，very high visibility.
So，I shoot the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen。
and the picture was added to the ‘Landmark collection’ of DT
Hope I can provide pictures you need
Photo credits: Caribbeanpirogue.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget