The beautiful scene you have never seen
write your text herethis picture taken in shanghai ，April 16th 2010
It’s very valuable，because
Firstly，it was very late ，usually the place where I took the photo is so crowded with people except the midnight，so I choose the 12 o'clock in the midnight 。
Secondly ，the bad weather ！the temperature is so low and I have no worm clothes ，what was worse ，the wind is strong that I almost can’t fasten my Tripod，so I shoot again and again until it was satisfying。
Thirdly ，I should thanks for the wind ，because no wind ，no beautiful ！especially by long-time exposure，the trace of the cloud that recorded is gorgeous！
Fourthly，the air is very very clear that I have never seen before，very high visibility.
So，I shoot the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen。
and the picture was added to the ‘Landmark collection’ of DT
Hope I can provide pictures you need
Photo credits: Caribbeanpirogue.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles