Beautiful to watch, too poisonous to eat
So, I'd like to show you some of what I've captured during previous mushroom seasons. Firstly, here are some of my favourite mushrooms - fly-agarics of course. These are so beautiful and colorful mushrooms.
Next, i've found one pretty interesting, but again non-eatable mushroom again, it's called Shaggy Ink Cap. And as you see black ink is really dropping off the cap.
And then, not so interesting and beautiful as previous ones, some random non-eatable mushrooms i found in my garden. I only wish there were great red fly agarics in my garden, instead of this boring grey family.
So, as you see, many mushrooms look interesting, beautiful and attractive. But be careful, it doesn't mean they're all edible!
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer