Beautiful to watch, too poisonous to eat
So, I'd like to show you some of what I've captured during previous mushroom seasons. Firstly, here are some of my favourite mushrooms - fly-agarics of course. These are so beautiful and colorful mushrooms.
Next, i've found one pretty interesting, but again non-eatable mushroom again, it's called Shaggy Ink Cap. And as you see black ink is really dropping off the cap.
And then, not so interesting and beautiful as previous ones, some random non-eatable mushrooms i found in my garden. I only wish there were great red fly agarics in my garden, instead of this boring grey family.
So, as you see, many mushrooms look interesting, beautiful and attractive. But be careful, it doesn't mean they're all edible!
Photo credits: Risto Hunt.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings