Beautiful Wedding Cakes
My job is to capture the cake's mood and feeling for the bride and groom. The key is to balance the light between the foreground which is the cake and the background banquet hall setting. The best way is to shoot in full manual both on the camera and the flash so you can adjust the exposure of each separately to produce a natural photo that represents the mood of the setting.
So the next time you see a wedding cake, remember how much time and effort was needed and CAPTURE IT!!!
Below is a link of a collection of wedding cakes. Some of which are of my own and some of other contributors. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation