Beautiful Wedding Cakes
My job is to capture the cake's mood and feeling for the bride and groom. The key is to balance the light between the foreground which is the cake and the background banquet hall setting. The best way is to shoot in full manual both on the camera and the flash so you can adjust the exposure of each separately to produce a natural photo that represents the mood of the setting.
So the next time you see a wedding cake, remember how much time and effort was needed and CAPTURE IT!!!
Below is a link of a collection of wedding cakes. Some of which are of my own and some of other contributors. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!