Beautiful Wedding Cakes
My job is to capture the cake's mood and feeling for the bride and groom. The key is to balance the light between the foreground which is the cake and the background banquet hall setting. The best way is to shoot in full manual both on the camera and the flash so you can adjust the exposure of each separately to produce a natural photo that represents the mood of the setting.
So the next time you see a wedding cake, remember how much time and effort was needed and CAPTURE IT!!!
Below is a link of a collection of wedding cakes. Some of which are of my own and some of other contributors. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy