Beautiful Wedding Cakes
My job is to capture the cake's mood and feeling for the bride and groom. The key is to balance the light between the foreground which is the cake and the background banquet hall setting. The best way is to shoot in full manual both on the camera and the flash so you can adjust the exposure of each separately to produce a natural photo that represents the mood of the setting.
So the next time you see a wedding cake, remember how much time and effort was needed and CAPTURE IT!!!
Below is a link of a collection of wedding cakes. Some of which are of my own and some of other contributors. Enjoy.
Photo credits: Retina2020.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For