A Catholic Cathedral in Guangzhou,China.This is a gothic buildings.The Cathedral was designed by the French architect , use of granite.
Some beautiful windows in the Cathedral.The window is stained glass,some bible stories were painted on the glass.very colorful,very beautiful.
Photo credits: Zhi En Huang.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!