A Catholic Cathedral in Guangzhou,China.This is a gothic buildings.The Cathedral was designed by the French architect , use of granite.
Some beautiful windows in the Cathedral.The window is stained glass,some bible stories were painted on the glass.very colorful,very beautiful.
Photo credits: Zhi En Huang.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready