Beauty In a Box
As was the case for this project.
With space constraint, I decided that I can use that small space to my advantage. Instead of brining in big light modifiers, I turned that small space into some sort of a giant light tent.
We covered the walls on each side and at the back of our subject with white styrofoam and bounced light off them....voila! Instant light tent!
I chimped for the lighting ratio and adjusted to taste. The final foam was placed in front of our subject, below and just outside of frame to reflect back light onto our subject's face.
You can view the blog here
Hope this helps. Happy shooting!
Photo credits: Junpinzon.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster