The Beauty and Bustle of Taiwan Night Markets
Last year there was article on CNN Go about the best things about Taiwan. The night markets here were on top of the list.
The night markets are like outdoor bazaars with cheap clothing shops as well as lots of snack food vendors selling traditional foods such as stinky tofu, scallion pancakes, and oyster omelets and special drinks like bubble milk tea.
Most of my night market photos are of Raohe night market, which is one of the oldest in Taipei. It is famous for its black pepper buns and glazed pork.
There are over 300 night markets on this small island. They are rated as the number one tourist attraction with 70% of tourists taking trips to them.
Photo credits: Kenneth Paul.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget