Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I have many interests when it comes to photography.
The first and foremost is my family.
The next I always come back to which is flowers.
As I have told my husband they make my heart smile.
When taking pictures of Flowers try to get different views.
I try to not have to edit most photos, I submit as is, but then there are some I just love fooling around with in photoshop elements or photodirector
Do you have a favorite editor? If so what?
This was done with vector software.
I love art and creating! I hope you enjoyed what I shared.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster