Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I have many interests when it comes to photography.
The first and foremost is my family.
The next I always come back to which is flowers.
As I have told my husband they make my heart smile.
When taking pictures of Flowers try to get different views.
I try to not have to edit most photos, I submit as is, but then there are some I just love fooling around with in photoshop elements or photodirector
Do you have a favorite editor? If so what?
This was done with vector software.
I love art and creating! I hope you enjoyed what I shared.
Photo credits: Lisa Callear.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings