The beauty of farming - Dreamstime
There is a certain calm and peacefulness when visiting farmlands at the golden hour.
The last of the birds are leaving the fields, the evening breeze has come up and gently move the wheat as it blows.
The canola in full bloom attract a mass of insect activity. The fantastic colours bring happiness to any photo.
What I have found most inspiring about these farmland shoots is that no matter how many canola fields you visit, no matter how many times you visit the same area you will always find something different and interesting to photograph.
Just take a wheatfield for example...you can get good photos just as the wheat start growing, then just before harvest time and again while the harvest is taking place....all from one field.
Soooo...get out there and enjoy the farmlands....
Cheers all and happy shooting
Photo credits: Michael De Nysschen.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images