Beauty In a Box
As was the case for this project.
With space constraint, I decided that I can use that small space to my advantage. Instead of brining in big light modifiers, I turned that small space into some sort of a giant light tent.
We covered the walls on each side and at the back of our subject with white styrofoam and bounced light off them....voila! Instant light tent!
I chimped for the lighting ratio and adjusted to taste. The final foam was placed in front of our subject, below and just outside of frame to reflect back light onto our subject's face.
You can view the blog here
Hope this helps. Happy shooting!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Lighting related image searches
Photo credits: Junpinzon.