The beauty of Israel
I've been documenting Israel's natural beauty on DT for almost 10 years.
It never cease to amaze me how deep is the contrast between the beauty of the country and the difficulties that accompany those who dare living here.
Despite the fact that Isis is on our borders, The situation with the Palestinians never looked worse, and generally speaking it's pretty hard making a living here, the citizens of this country love it.
There is something magical in its vistas, its weather, its ever changing terrain.
There is a long and reach history to this place.
You can't replace it with any other country, and so I photograph, and in documenting the beauty, I hope others see beyond the bad news.
I hope one of these days we will find a mutual interest in promoting beauty over ugliness and desperation, in our mutual interests over the separating ones.
Until we reach this day, I will keep on shooting the vistas to remind myself why I, too, cannot give up on Israel.
Photo credits: Amitai.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images