The beauty of Israel
I've been documenting Israel's natural beauty on DT for almost 10 years.
It never cease to amaze me how deep is the contrast between the beauty of the country and the difficulties that accompany those who dare living here.
Despite the fact that Isis is on our borders, The situation with the Palestinians never looked worse, and generally speaking it's pretty hard making a living here, the citizens of this country love it.
There is something magical in its vistas, its weather, its ever changing terrain.
There is a long and reach history to this place.
You can't replace it with any other country, and so I photograph, and in documenting the beauty, I hope others see beyond the bad news.
I hope one of these days we will find a mutual interest in promoting beauty over ugliness and desperation, in our mutual interests over the separating ones.
Until we reach this day, I will keep on shooting the vistas to remind myself why I, too, cannot give up on Israel.
Photo credits: Amitai.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking