The beauty of this Trend
When stock images started its a heaven to Editor and Art Director. Everything are no further away from the click of a button. On the other hand for commercial photographers like us, its a bit more like nightmare .Drop in business are certainly a Yes.
This Trend are moving, for sure in a very fast and competitive ways. Since competition are healthy and no point to go against it, why not join in. Finally after some research we decided to join Dreamstime. Although Dreamstime are not the biggest but in theme of potential and return its very promising. (result shows)
During this eight month Wow! we did archive somethings, Wining the assignment, having a name in the Popular Photographers, got some picture in the Popular Images and a healthy increase in sales every month.
Now is time for me to schedule my timetable so I can build up my portfolio here and get the ball rolling. Many Thanks and I'm very happy that I have choose and join this big team.
Photo credits: Yap Kee Chan.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama