The beauty of this Trend
When stock images started its a heaven to Editor and Art Director. Everything are no further away from the click of a button. On the other hand for commercial photographers like us, its a bit more like nightmare .Drop in business are certainly a Yes.
This Trend are moving, for sure in a very fast and competitive ways. Since competition are healthy and no point to go against it, why not join in. Finally after some research we decided to join Dreamstime. Although Dreamstime are not the biggest but in theme of potential and return its very promising. (result shows)
During this eight month Wow! we did archive somethings, Wining the assignment, having a name in the Popular Photographers, got some picture in the Popular Images and a healthy increase in sales every month.
Now is time for me to schedule my timetable so I can build up my portfolio here and get the ball rolling. Many Thanks and I'm very happy that I have choose and join this big team.
Photo credits: Yap Kee Chan.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?