I did it, I am an exclusive photographer with Dreamstime.com.
I am in thestock photography business for 5 years.
During that time, the steadiest rise in sale was thru Dreamstime.com.
I average 5$ in the first few months, today I average 500% more sales.
I don't know why this has worked for me better than ********photo.com or ********photos.com.
Some of it, is the generous acceptance ratio I had. Another is probably the much better royalties structure that Dreamstime.com has.
And a third reason is the Exclusivity that allowed me to sale photos on other sites.
Over the years my sales had slowed down in ********, and never rose to an acceptable rate at ********photos . I decided to take a risk and become exclusive at Dreamstime.
I feel that the smaller exposure and closing sale opportunities in both sites, will be compensated by higher royalties, and better sales in the long run here.
It is exciting and worrying at the same time. I really hope that with time, it will prove the best move I've made since finding the online stock agencies.
I'll keep you posted
Photo credits: Amitai.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message