I did it, I am an exclusive photographer with Dreamstime.com.
I am in thestock photography business for 5 years.
During that time, the steadiest rise in sale was thru Dreamstime.com.
I average 5$ in the first few months, today I average 500% more sales.
I don't know why this has worked for me better than ********photo.com or ********photos.com.
Some of it, is the generous acceptance ratio I had. Another is probably the much better royalties structure that Dreamstime.com has.
And a third reason is the Exclusivity that allowed me to sale photos on other sites.
Over the years my sales had slowed down in ********, and never rose to an acceptable rate at ********photos . I decided to take a risk and become exclusive at Dreamstime.
I feel that the smaller exposure and closing sale opportunities in both sites, will be compensated by higher royalties, and better sales in the long run here.
It is exciting and worrying at the same time. I really hope that with time, it will prove the best move I've made since finding the online stock agencies.
I'll keep you posted
Photo credits: Amitai.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking