Although I joined in 2015 my camera wasn't really up to the task of taking quality pictures. So I purchased a Sony ILCE 6000 and I'm pleased with the results despite not understanding every setting. I have an acceptance rate around 59% which I hope to improve on as I get used to the noise reduction software and photo editor.
I am homing in on my first 100 online(6 to go) and have an array of subjects. It is still a learning curve for me but we all have to start somewhere. The main thing is I enjoy trying to get a good photo and I shall continue to strive to get that special one! I'll add a couple of pics feel free to send any advice my way, it would be appreciated.
Photo credits: Patrick Gosling.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava