Although I joined in 2015 my camera wasn't really up to the task of taking quality pictures. So I purchased a Sony ILCE 6000 and I'm pleased with the results despite not understanding every setting. I have an acceptance rate around 59% which I hope to improve on as I get used to the noise reduction software and photo editor.
I am homing in on my first 100 online(6 to go) and have an array of subjects. It is still a learning curve for me but we all have to start somewhere. The main thing is I enjoy trying to get a good photo and I shall continue to strive to get that special one! I'll add a couple of pics feel free to send any advice my way, it would be appreciated.
Photo credits: Patrick Gosling.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget