The Beginners Guide to Food Photograph
The second in the beginners guide series has arrived. 260 pages of Images,Diagrams, recipes and Lighting setups. We have Also bundled the 2 books together at a reduced Price.
Please go to www.rindersmithphotography.com for ordering information and Thanks so much for making the first Book a Huge success.
Photo credits: Laurin Rinder.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America