Beginners tips for photography
Making pictures sounds pretty difficult for beginners but there are a couple of things you can do to make it a bit easyier.
here are some tips for de beginner:
If you see something nice just take the picture dont take to lang trying getting a steady shot or fixing colour. The risk that your target is gone or is not in a good postion is big. so just shoot the picture and dont waste time with this or that. (most of the time it is fixeble in Photoshop)
A moment is there only once :)
so good luck and always have fun
Photo credits: Nejron.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava