Beginners tips for photography
Making pictures sounds pretty difficult for beginners but there are a couple of things you can do to make it a bit easyier.
here are some tips for de beginner:
If you see something nice just take the picture dont take to lang trying getting a steady shot or fixing colour. The risk that your target is gone or is not in a good postion is big. so just shoot the picture and dont waste time with this or that. (most of the time it is fixeble in Photoshop)
A moment is there only once :)
so good luck and always have fun
Photo credits: Nejron.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities