Beginners tips for photography
Making pictures sounds pretty difficult for beginners but there are a couple of things you can do to make it a bit easyier.
here are some tips for de beginner:
If you see something nice just take the picture dont take to lang trying getting a steady shot or fixing colour. The risk that your target is gone or is not in a good postion is big. so just shoot the picture and dont waste time with this or that. (most of the time it is fixeble in Photoshop)
A moment is there only once :)
so good luck and always have fun
Photo credits: Nejron.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day