Beginners tips for photography
Making pictures sounds pretty difficult for beginners but there are a couple of things you can do to make it a bit easyier.
here are some tips for de beginner:
If you see something nice just take the picture dont take to lang trying getting a steady shot or fixing colour. The risk that your target is gone or is not in a good postion is big. so just shoot the picture and dont waste time with this or that. (most of the time it is fixeble in Photoshop)
A moment is there only once :)
so good luck and always have fun
Photo credits: Nejron.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!